Below, we list the love-related words that start with the letter A.
Scroll past our list for some quotes about love that make use of these words!
“A” Words To Describe Someone You Love
aspiring to greatness
Other “A” Love Words
“love” in French
“love” in Italian
“love” in Spanish
Quotes Using the Love Words That Start With A
To provide more context for the love words that start with A, we gathered quotes that include several of them and show how they relate to love.
- “When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore! When the world seems to shine like you’ve had too much wine, that’s amore!” -Jack Brooks (as sung by Dean Martin)
- “To be loved means to be ablaze. To love is: to cast a light with inexhaustible oil. To be loved is to pass away; to love is to last.” -Rainer Maria Rilke
- “You’re still alive. And that means you’ll love and be loved… and in the end, nothing else really matters.” -Nicholas Sparks
- “Authentic love must be founded on reciprocal recognition of two freedoms; each lover would then experience himself as himself and as the other; neither would abdicate his transcendence, they would not mutilate themselves; together they would both reveal values and ends in the world. For each of them, love would be the revelation of the self through the gift of the self and the enrichment of the universe.” -Simone de Beauvoir
- “First fill your heart with an abundance of love. Then let the light of your love enlighten the whole world.” -Debasish Mridha