Whether you’re looking for words to describe someone you cherish or looking for ways to describe love, we list the love words that start with I below.
Scroll past the list for quotes that make use of some of these words!
Words To Describe Someone You Love
very similar to you
a female lover
Other “I” Love Words
abbreviation for “I love you”
makes life better
can’t deny it
can’t be disputed
Quotes Featuring the “I” Love Words
To help you better understand how the words on our list relate to love, we’ve gathered quotes that feature some of the love words that start with I.
- “I can say for the first time that I am not afraid, and while this is a feeling that can undoubtedly change with time, I feel cradled by this universe and the immense love that comes from it.” -Andrew McMahon
- “Love with an innocent heart, away from the practicalities of a materialistic world, to create an everlasting bond.” -Somya Kedia
- “I’ll break and forge the stars anew, shatter the heavens with a song; immortal in my love for you, because I love you, very strong.” – Rupert Brooke
- “I am not sure that you can be taught how to love. In many ways it is innate — just watch and see what small child effortlessly does. But you can be invited to it and reminded of it.” -Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Instead of expecting an ideal world, we must learn to live in the real world. Instead of making our life miserable for the sake of others, we must learn to make our own lives joyful. We can only give what we have. If we are unhappy, we can’t make others happy. When we have no love in our heart, we can’t love anyone.” -Awdhesh Singh