Positive words can turn a rotten day into something beautiful — or at least ease the burden of a stressful situation.
Saying positive words out loud has a healing effect and can help you stay motivated when times are rough.
They can also be helpful when you’re trying to uplift friends or family members who could use a little boost.
We’ve compiled the list of positive words and phrases beginning with “Th-” to help you in your search for positivity.
Positive Words That Start With “Th-“
causing careful consideration
considerate of others’ needs
a hand gesture signaling approval
as in reminiscing
a feeling of gratitude
someone who prospers
to feel excited
method of healing
an expression of relief
an expression of gratitude
Sentences Using Positive “Th-” Words
Here are examples of how to use a few of the positive “Th-” words in regular conversation to help get you started.
- “Our private talks have been therapeutic to my soul.”
- “The family will be forever thankful for your service.”
- “She was worried until a friend gave her a thumbs-up to remind her everything would be okay.”
- “Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year!”
- “He could finally thrive in his thrilling new adventure as a big brother.”
You don’t have to limit yourself to traditionally positive words, however. You can also use more common “Th-” words in a positive way. For example:
- “Happiness threatened to take her over when her father was finally released from the hospital.”
- “That wonderful, selfless man is the thread that holds us all together.”
- “You’re the thief of all my love.”