Positive words can turn a rotten day into something beautiful — or at least ease the burden of a stressful situation.
Saying positive words out loud has a healing effect and can help you stay motivated when times are rough.
They can also be helpful when you’re trying to uplift friends or family members who could use a little boost.
We’ve compiled the list of positive words and phrases beginning with “Th-” to help you in your search for positivity.
We also provide examples of sentences using a few of these words below the list, or see our related articles on positive words that begin with Q, V, W, X, Y, and Z.
a hand gesture signaling approval
as in reminiscing
a feeling of gratitude
to feel excited
method of healing
an expression of relief
someone who prospers
considerate of others’ needs
an expression of gratitude
causing careful consideration
Sentences Using Positive “Th-” Words
Here are examples of how to use a few of the positive “Th-” words in regular conversation to help get you started.
- “Our private talks have been therapeutic to my soul.”
- “The family will be forever thankful for your service.”
- “She was worried until a friend gave her a thumbs-up to remind her everything would be okay.”
- “Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year!”
- “He could finally thrive in his thrilling new adventure as a big brother.”
You don’t have to limit yourself to traditionally positive words, however. You can also use more common “Th-” words in a positive way. For example:
- “Happiness threatened to take her over when her father was finally released from the hospital.”
- “That wonderful, selfless man is the thread that holds us all together.”
- “You’re the thief of all my love.”